As of the third quarter of 2020, there are 2.87 million apps available on the Google Play App store. Mobile applications help organizations to enhance their sales and brand recognition, strengthen customer engagement and loyalty. It opens the door of profit for every business.
The highest-grossing applications generate dozens of millions of USD in global revenue, which proves that the significance of mobile app development is evident in recent times. Therefore, it has become essential for business owners to have their own mobile app for business. If you still have not got one, you might be missing out on a whole lot of business opportunities.
If you are on the verge of developing an Android app, think about becoming a programmer.
Though, if you have a bit of technical knowledge or coding skills, you can learn how to code with Java or study some popular framework and design all by yourself.
- To create an Android app for your business with the help of some patterns and preset functionality on any of the popular online builders, it’s worthy of investment to do a quick tryout.
- You can consult an expert Android app development company or hire Android developers. They provide a wide range of Android app development services with design, development, and quality assurance.
To develop an Android app with the help of a professional Android app development company is the most effective way to stand out from your competitors with a brilliant UI, advanced functionality, and attractive design.
Whether you hire Android app developers from India or contact the Android app development company, there are several phases that an app should go through before it’s released.
Table of Contents:
- How to start developing Android apps?
- How to make an Android app for phones and tablets?
- How to develop a Hybrid App?
- Develop an App for beginners
- How to develop a Native app for Google?
- How to develop a basic Android app?
- How to develop an app for free?
How to Start Developing Android Applications?
So when it comes to coding, where should you start it.
Well, the Android Software Development Kit is the primary tool that developers use to develop an app.
First, all you have to do is to install the Android Studio program. It’s the official development environment - IDE for developing Android apps.
- There are other environments you can use for developing an Android app apart from Android Studio.
- If there are other components available on your system and you don’t have the Android SDK, then Android Studio will download them automatically. Android SDK must be installed with the IDE. The SDK comes up with libraries, executables, scripts, documentation, etc.
Advisable to install an Android emulator on your system so that you can run an APK app on it and analyze the outcome. The emulator also comes bundled with Android Studio
When everything is up to date and installed on your system, you can start creating your first development project. However, you need to understand the basic concepts of what constitutes an Android application.
- Java is the standard programming language for developing an Android app. However, Google’ Kotlin could replace Java very soon.
- The Android SDK tools compile your code along with any data and resources into an APK file with the extension .apk. This file consists of everything that is required for an app to be installed on your Android device.
How to Make an Android App For Phones and Tablets?
While designing your app, you have to consider all the different screen sizes and devices.
- There are plenty of smartphones and tablets available on the market which are running on Android.
- Obviously, designing a separate design for every model is not an easy task to do. Instead, you can either develop a responsive design or come up with mockups for the most popular smartphones.
How to Develop a Hybrid App for Android and iOS?
Many businesses choose to develop an app which works on both platforms in order to reach a wider audience. However, it’s quite expensive to develop two apps for both different platforms. Therefore, we prefer to choose Hybrid app development services that run on both platforms.
- Cross-platform apps are faster and easier to make.
- A Hybrid app means a compromise between the technical requirements of the two platforms. This means an adoption to different screens.
- A Hybrid app will never work as well as a native app.
- A cross-platform app seamlessly if all the components are programmed separately for iOS and Android and coupled in one system.
The development costs of a Hybrid app would be lesser than for two separate apps.
How are you going to find a compromise? You should be aware of the fact that it’s difficult to find a professional and experienced developer who develops a cross-platform app.
How to Develop an App For Beginners?
Every business is looking to develop an Android app by consulting an Android app development company. Talented and experienced Android developers can generate good income by developing an app. So how can you become one of them and develop an app?
Well, follow these five steps.
1. Learn a Programming Language
2. Install and Setup Android Studio
If you are aware of coding, you will have to download the Android Studio for Android development. It is the most popular IDE today.
3. Create a New Project
Open the Android Studio and create a new project. The code editor will help you create better code, work faster, and be more productive. It has code completion, refactoring and code analysis tools as well.
4. Start Coding
By coding, you are creating the functionality of the app. During the backend stage, you manage the interchange of data between the end-users and server-side or a cloud solution.
5. Look For The Layouts
Users will not use your app if it’s unclear and not user-friendly. The last step will be to unite the backed and the front-end of your app to create a finished project.
How to Develop a Native App For Google?
In case, if you have doubts about your coding skills and can’t afford to hire Android developers, then there are some app builders on the market which can help you make professional apps with no special skills required. Most importantly, you can develop an app at a very low price.
How to Develop a Basic Android App?
There are some online app builders that help you to develop an Android app for your own needs. Some of them offer some basic functionality for free, allowing you to experience what the process of app-building is like.
However, they provide very strict and limited functionality.
How to Develop an App For Free?
Here are some of the app builders which allow you to develop an Android app for free.
It’s an app maker, offering simple templates to expedite app creation. It’s a simple and inexpensive three-step app creator.
Lets you turn the content from your website into an iOS or Android app. It’s a great tool for promotion and design.
It’s used to develop both iOS and Android apps. It has a user-friendly interface and plenty of useful features such as social media integration, analytics, and the ability to handle purchases.
Wix is famous for building a website. Now makers have developed a highly customizable platform to develop Android apps for free.
It takes a few hours to develop a native app for popular platforms or progressive apps that run smoothly on any device.
Congratulations! Finally, you have developed your first Android application with some basic functionality.
We hope the above information will surely help you in developing your first Android app with Android app development services. Apart from this, there are numerous ways to develop Android apps.
If you still want to develop a feature-rich Android app, then you should hire Android developers from The One Technologies. We’re a leading android app development company in helping unleash the latest android technology for customers to solve the toughest business problems.