Vehicle Health Monitoring - iPad Application
This iPad app is designed to keep your vehicle in optimal operating condition and minimize costly and inconvenient breakdowns. The app along with an OBDII Bluetooth connector that is plugged into your 1996 or newer vehicle, connects your vehicle with iPad.
- Programming Language: Objective C
- Database: SQLite
- Other: OBD II protocol, Bluetooth connectivity
The client wanted to connect customers with automotive repair facility in transparent way. He wants the app to consolidate vehicle's maintenance and repair history from participating shops, and displays a summary on the iPad as well as website.
The One Technologies has created simple yet elegant iPad application:
- Connect with OBDII Bluetooth device.
- If vehicle is showing signs of performance or reliability issues, it automatically sends that info the automotive repair facility.
- Extract information like fuel, temperature, speed, and fault codes from the vehicle.
- Transoforms the extracted information in graphical and user friendly language.
- Service reminders.
- Recommended service information.
- Historical reports and invoices.