- A clear separation between domain data, view components and data to be displayed.
- The presence of a clearly defined layer of specialized code to manage the relationships between the view components.
These features streamline and simplify the specification of complex relationships between view components, which in turn make the display more responsive and the user experience richer.
- Declarative bindings
- Automatic UI refresh
- Dependency tracking Templating
- Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations.
- Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
- Latest version Angular7
- Suitable for modern web development and native-rendered apps for iOS and Android
- Provide Flexibility in the Development Environment
- Used by Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Reddit, Paypal, Walmart
- Vue is called a progressive framework because it adapts to the needs of the developer.
- An incrementally adoptable ecosystem that scales between a library and a full-featured framework.
- Used by Alibaba, Baidu, GitLab, Behance, Xiaomi and others